Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lingamgate Royal Commission

written by ez24get, May 11, 2008 12:19:33

These are the comments picked up in the MSM at the Lingamgate Royal Commission:-

Last Chief Justice - Fairuz
I have written to the Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Deputy Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak and Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Mohd Nazri Aziz…. I’m innocent, the video was a fabrication and a slander !

Lingam was bragging…

Prominent Lawyer - Lingam
It looks like me and it sounds like me… but it wasn’t Fairuz on the other side of the line.

My brother is of unsound mind…

AG – Abdul Gani Patail
There were no criminal elements in the video clip and that Lingam’s conversation was a ‘monologue’ in nature.

ACA Lingam forgot his phone numbers and therefore I couldn’t obtain his mobile phone number….

I asked Fairuz whether Lingam had telephoned him and Fairuz replied he had not. Therefore I did not check further…. (by Chuah Lay Choo)

Instead of checking on Lingam and Fairuz, ACA harassed and threatened Anwar by “name source or face jail” and whistleblower Loh Mui Fah.

The ACA gave me $3,000…(Lingam Ex-secretary, Jeyanthi)

Previous Chief Justice - Eusoff
I accidentally bumped into Lingam in New Zealand and coincidentally on the same flight, van and visit itinerary with Lingam… (on the infamous NewZealand holiday)

Ex-Prime Minister - Dr M
I couldn’t remember…. I don’t have to explain why…

Ex-Tourism Minister - Adnan
Lingam is either mad or drunk…

Ex-Law Minister - Nazri
My press officer gave me the wrong information on Witness Protection Bill … (on his ignorance that the bill had not been passed in Parliament)

They are all crazy lawyers….(on the Bar Council 2,000 lawyers march)

What crises? I don’t see any.…

Because I’m his minister …. (on why he replied on behalf of Fairuz and his ignorance of the separation of the legislative and judiciary)…

People not familiar with Malaysia would be totally amazed to see this very elaborate web of deceit and conspiracies made by people of high places from the Prime Ministers, Ministers, Chief Justices, Judges, Attorney General, ACA, PDRM, Lawyers to Prominent businessmen! Judging from the above extensive inter-link of people of power and the many government departments across the board, any legal issues could easily be twisted to suit the powers-to-be and the accused dispatched to jail in an instant!

For that matter does RPK, Karpal Singh or the Bandar Mahkota Cheras residents or anybody not politically connected ever have a chance in court?

You have a Prime Minister who has ursurped the power of the judiciary and executive and had given an order for the police and the AG to expedite the case. What chance has the common people got?

May god protect over the common, non-politically connected citizens of Malaysia!

No comments: